Ground Works Welcomes New Editors
Sep 12, 2022
Ground Works, a2ru’s online platform for arts-integrated research, warmly welcomes eight new members to its Editorial Board. The new members, all representing a2ru institutions, are:
- Julienne A. Greer, University of Texas at Arlington
- Luvada Harrison, University of Alabama
- Amy Hillis, York University
- Lisa DuPree McNair, Virginia Tech
- Lisa Mercer, University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana)
- Cristián Opazo, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Nicole Hodges Persley, University of Kansas
- Norma Saldivar, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
This cohort joins the full Editorial Board to perform the review and programmatic work that help shape the platform. Ground Works recently released “Vibrant Ecology of Research,” its first special collection of peer-reviewed projects and invited commentaries, guest edited by Aaron Knochel of Penn State University. Ground Works also accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
If you are interested in nominating yourself or a colleague for the Editorial Board in the future, please contact Ground Works Managing Editor Veronica Stanich at email@example.com.