a2ru 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
March 18, 2020
a2ru’s 2018-2019 Annual Report is now available!
Covering July 2018 to December 2019, the report highlights our broad range of activities and accomplishments over the 18-month period, including:
- Our 2018 and 2019 National Conferences
- Our 2019 Emerging Creatives Student Summit
- The launch of Ground Works, our new online platform for exemplary interdisciplinary research
- Our collaboration with the National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine to produce 20 Town Halls around the country to highlight the value of arts and humanities in STEMM education
- The Case for Arts Integration and The Case for Arts Integration Workbook, two new publications drawing on our multi-year Mellon-funded research to promote more robust case-making for arts integration on campus
- Our continuing work on Arts and Health with University of Florida’s Center for Arts in Medicine and ArtPlace America
- and more!
We hope you’ll take a look at all the work that has been made possible by our partner network and other supporters. Hard copies of the report will be sent to partner institutions later this spring. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
View the annual report here: